Three Melodies, Op. 7 for Trombone and Piano by Gabriel Fauré, arranged by Ralph Sauer
Format: Sheet music
Publisher: Cherry Classics Music (2014)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 9.3 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
• Gabriel Fauré's Opus 7 is a grouping of three songs written between 1870 and 1878 and then published together almost 20 years later.
The songs are:
• Après une rêve (After a Dream) - Fauré's most famous song, text by Romain Bussine
• Hymne - also an ethereal love song, text by Charles Baudelaire
• Barcarolle - a flowing song in 6/8 time from a poem by Marc Monnier
• Mr. Sauer has beautifully arranged these songs for advanced performers and provided English translations of the lyrics for better understanding of the spirit of each song.
• Length of the three song set is about 7 minutes.